Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Things I Should Have Done

1. Updated my blog more: I'm trying right now, geez.

2.  Posted this picture for Kasey to see. 
2a.  Also I should have painted the frames. Dad doesn't know what color or how he wants them. When I finish doing my craft corner, and moving the pictures from that wall elsewhere, then I will be able to format his picture wall into a beautiful, multi-inclusive, viewing area. I think these frames will be black with blue scroll thingies.

3. Cleaned off my dresser. It is really tall with crap. The top of the dresser is maybe three feet tall, and there is easily another foot and a half of stuff. It weighs on me daily, but it doesn't weigh enough yet; obviously, or I would have done it by now.
 
4. Made Lilli go to the Belleview Tree Lighting with her Girl Scout Troop. The reason is because Sage and I went and we took the cutest picture and she should have been there. Let me show you:
He thinks he was dressed like Santa. He asks to dress in his Santa costume all the time now. But that is not his best costume this year. Here are a few pictures of my kids in costume leading to...
 
5. Posted Halloween pictures: My kids were soooo cute this year and after Halloween Sage got another costume that is AWESOME. You'll see.


Lilli at School, she took the camera.

Sage and Lilli doing this thing (jousting kinda).
 They were told they were too small to do it, but Sage cried and the lady let them try. Lilli won.



Sage the Clone Trooper



Lilli the Gothic Cheerleader


 

Sage is Hiccup from How to Train Your Dragon. He wore this costume everywhere for two days. Playing , grocery store, almost to school but they have rules. Lilli got the Astrid costume but is saving it for next year.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

Kasey Strong said...

I love Lilli's gothic cheerleader costume. And her eyeliner. She looks really pretty. Maybe you should shove her into pageants... And I just barely saw How to Train your Dragon so I can totally appreciate the Hiccup costume now. How funny that he wore his costume for two days. Thanks for updating your blog. And posting that DAD picture I've been wanting to see forever.